- Soups & Stews
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 onion, coarse chop
- 3 garlic cloves, halved
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Place cauliflower, onion and garlic on a baking sheet. Bake in oven until brown, about 30 minutes.
- Bring vegetable stock, coconut milk and curry paste to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Add the roasted vegetables, then reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Carefully purée the soup in a blender (or use an immersion blender) until it has reached your desired consistency.
The Ship Lantern Inn serves this with Apple Chutney