Stacked Ginger Cookies
1 box Anna’s Swedish Ginger Thins
2 cups heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
1 teaspoon candied ginger, fine chop
1 teaspoon candied orange peel,
- Beat cream to soft peaks.
- Add vanilla and Grand Marnier and beat just enough to combine.
- Gently fold in ginger and orange peel.
- Using teacups or custard cups, put a mounded tablespoon of cream in the bottom of each cup and place a gingersnap on top; alternate cream and cookies, ending with a generous dollop of cream. (Stacking fewer cookies will make a more cream-centric dessert.) Make sure the last dollop of cream rests below the the lip of the cup.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.