- prepared dough to make 1 pizza
- 1/3 cup grated Fontina
- 1/3 cup grated aged provolone
- 2 tablespoons smoked mozzarella, diced
- 1/2 cup or 1/4 pound smoked duck bacon, sliced
- 8 dried black mission figs, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon scallions, sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic
Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat oven to 500˚F.
- Stretch pizza dough until it is 12- to 14-inches round.
- Place on wooden peel and generously sprinkle cheeses evenly over top of dough. Repeat with duck bacon, figs, and scallions.
- Place on pizza stone and bake with oven door closed at 500˚F for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Turn oven to low broil and slightly open oven door. Bake an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and let rest for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with baby arugula and drizzle with aged balsamic.
Slice as desired.