- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
For mushroom stuffing:
- 1/8 pound dried mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1/8 pound of butter (or substitute olive oil)
- salt, pepper to taste
- Boil the mushrooms in bouillon. Remove and drain, then finely chop.
- Melt 1/8 pound of butter in a pan (or substitute olive oil) and fry the finely chopped mushrooms and onion. Mix well; season with salt to taste.
- Prepare a stiff dough from the flour and eggs. Roll out thin and cut into x-inch squares (should make 24 to 36 pieces).
- Spoon stuffing on each square and fold to make a triangle.
- Seal the ends and fry in melted butter or olive oil.