Salmon & Avocado Poke
- 1 pound sashimi-grade salmon fillet, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoon furikake or dried bonito
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- half of an avocado, cubed same size as salmon
- freshly chopped cilantro for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Toss to coat well.
- Cover tightly and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve cold with white rice or toast. Garnish with chopped cilantro.