- 1 cup whole-milk yogurt
- 1 head cauliflower broken up into bite-sized pieces
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 3 mint leaves, roughly torn
- flatbread of your choice (lavash or pita)
- Line a colander with several layers of cheesecloth or a clean dish towel, and set over a bowl. Scoop yogurt onto the cheesecloth, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt and pepper in a baking dish. Roast until caramelized into on a golden brown color. Remove and let cool.
- Spread yogurt on a plate. Arrange 3 tablespoons cauliflower bits on top.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then top with pomegranate seeds and mint.
Serve with flatbreads on the side.